Contact Us
Contact the city of Fairview at the number listed below for your sewer needs or other questions about Fairview. Please leave a message and we will get back to you.

City of Fairview
1-785-467- 3200

The city of Fairview does require that all dogs have a dog tag. Please contact Ashley Martinez to get you dog tag. ​

Code Enforcement Officer
Ashley Martinez​

​If you need to have water turn on in your new residence, call the number listed below.  

Brown County RWD#1
Paul Reynolds(manager)
111 S Main Street

For electrical service call evergy at the number listed below.

evergy 800-401-5666

For natural gas service call Kansas Gas Service at the number listed below.

Kansas Gas Service 800-794-4780

JBN Telephone Company INC./ Giant Communications
Land line and Internet Provider 


P &J Solid Waste Management


For all your postal needs call the Fairview Post Office at the number listed below.


To rent the Fairview Community Center or make reservations to use the park shelter house, cookshack, or ball field please call or email Joann.​
                                                                        Joann Keim

SPECIAL City Council Meeting: Aug.9,2023 at 5:30PM in the small room of the community center. 

If you wish to speak at the meeting, please call Christine Rosenberger at 785-467-3200(leave a message) so that you may be added to the agenda. 

City Council meetings are open to the public.

You may pay your sewer bill, by dropping it in the BLUE SEWER BOX at 111 S Main Street.

1 - (800) -  555 - 1234

Home | Contact | Community Center | Fairview Alumni | Businesses | Churches | City Council
HomeContactBusinessesChurchesCity CouncilFairview AlumniCommunity Center